YOUNG WOMEN WHO WIN
Interested in Becoming a Mentee?
Youth Empowered to Prosper has a program called 'Young Women Who Win (YWWW)!' YWWW is designed to cultivate and grow your potential into greatness. A female mentor will be assigned specifically to you, to listen to you and help realize your goals.
What are the benefits of participating in the YWWW program?
- Develop a relationship with a nurturing adult friend
- Access to group mentoring by learning from impactful speakers including business owners, community leaders and motivational speakers
- Leadership development & financial awareness
- Fun field trips and social events
- College tours
What is the criteria to participate?
- You must be a girl or young woman in middle or high school between the ages of 13-18
- You must live in Palm Beach County and attend school
- You must be committed to meet your mentor a minimum of 4 hours per month (either virtually and/or in-person)
- You will commit to participating in YWWW's events and activities
I'm interested in becoming a mentee, what are the next steps?
- Complete the application, once completed a YEP representation will be in touch with you.
- Your parent/guardian will need to sign documents to allow you to participate in the mentoring program.
- Once you are accepted as a mentee, you may attend a training session.
- You will then be matched with your mentor.
- YEP will provide support & monitoring throughout the duration of the match.
- A Closing event will take place at the end of the school year.